Intellectual property is continuously evolving to adapt to legal, social and economic changes. JIPLP welcomes contributions on a wide range of topics, which are exemplified by the non-exclusive list in our sidebar. Here is a selection of topics which are currently in search of an author, provided by our editors:
- Should ISPs exert a more stringent duty of care in contrasting potential IP infringements?
- Joint authorship and copyright: the case of Anne Frank's Diary
- Geoblocking, copyright, business models, and competition law: should things change?
- Copyright protection in fictional characters under UK and EU laws
- Open innovation and patent strategy: a practical enquiry beyond the ICT sector
- Trade mark protection in the film industry
- Patent pools and their regulation under EU competition law
- The Internet of Things: which challenges for intellectual property law?
- DNA testing and patentability in the EU and US: a comparative study