Farewell!

Today’s 10th anniversary conference gave me the chance to say goodbye in person to so many of JIPLP’s editorial team, contributors, readers and peer reviewers – but there are many people whom it has not been my good fortune to take my leave face-to-face.  To you, if you are reading this blogpost, I say “farewell and thanks for the memorable experience of allowing me to spend an exhilarating decade at the helm of a flagship journal whose crew have been so admirably guided by our readers.


Good luck Eleonora, Stefano and Marius! I can promise you that, while the task of JIPLP is not always an easy one, it is forever instructive. You will get to meet and correspond with some of the finest and most thoughtful brains in the IP field, as well as some of the most charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment