- Bernardo Calabrese, author of Scientific TDM exception and communication to the public: did Italians do it better … or at least not worse?
- Ana Lazarova, author of Bulgaria falls into all the traps set by Article 5 of the CDSM Directive
- Zyad Loutfi, author of Press publishers’ right in France: a tale of Odyssean gods
- Caterina Sganga and Magali Contardi, authors of The new Italian press publishers’ right: creative, fairness-oriented… and invalid?
- Michalina Kowala, author of The Polish transposition of the press publishers’ right: waiting for the miracle?
- Samuli Melart, author of The Finnish transposition of Article 17 of Directive 2019/790: progress or regress?
- Simona Lavagnini, author of The Italian implementation of Article 17 of Directive 2019/790: complaints, appeals and the new powers of AGCOM
- Miquel Peguera, author of Spanish transposition of Arts. 15 and 17 of the DSM Directive: overview of selected issues
- Ludovico Bossi and Jacopo Ciani Sciolla, authors of The transposition of the transparency obligation pursuant to Article 19 Directive (EU) 790/2019: an Italian perspective
- Jelizaveta Juřičková, author of Something old, something new: Czech transposition of disputes under the DSM Directive
- Eleonora Rosati, Editor of the DSM Special Issue